A cost-effective way to help protect your schools.
3M™ Safety and Security Film has been incorporated into hundreds of U.S. schools through March 2013. Schools have chosen this solution because:
- It is more cost effective than replacing all windows and doors with laminated glass
- It is easily applied, even over existing glazing
- While it cannot stop intruders from entering school buildings, it does act as a deterrent, providing precious response time by slowing the intruder down
3M recommends the following safety products for optimum security:
- Scotchshield Ultra S800 – for strong, tear resistance
- Safety Series S140 – holds broken glass together so windows won’t shatter
- Impact Protection Attachment Systems – bonds the filmed window to the frame, offering the highest level of protection when combined with another safety film
For more information about 3M™ Safety and Security Film, please contact us.